If you are attending Motobike Istanbul as a visitor, you can find all information you need about your arrival and stay to make sure that you have a safe and efficient visit at the show.
A huge range of products including motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, scooters, spare parts and accessories are displayed at Motobike Istanbul.
3.6 Engine Shafts
3.7 Steering Shock Absorbers
3.8 Coils and Condensers
3.9 Spark Plugs
3.10 Carburettors and Injection Systems
3.12 Footboards and Footreast
3.13 Bodies for three Wheeland Vans
3.14 Gear Cases
3.18 Headlights ands Signal Lights
3.19 Piston Rings
3.20 Forks and Fork Tubes
3.22 Clutch Systems
3.23 Break Shoes
3.24 Seals and Gaskets
3.25 Connection Rod Systems
3.26 Ignition Systems
3.27 Direction Indicators
3.31 Auxiliary Engines and Related Spare Parts
3.32 Wheel Hubs
3.35 Mud Guards
3.37 Brake Pads
3.38 Starter Pedals and Gear Levers
3.40 Lamp Brackets
3.44 Fuel Tanks
3.48 Fuel Tank Plugs
3.51 Exhaust Pipes
3.52 Fuel Pipes
3.53 Tubes for Brakes
4.1 Ergonomic Equipments
4.2 Speed Gears
4.8 Brakes and Brake Levers
4.9 Lighting Equipments
5.1 Antimisting Products for Helmets
5.2 Carriers for Motorcycle
5.3 Connecting Rods
5.4 Footwear and Boots
5.6 Reflective Systems
5.8 Saddless Cover
5.11 Lighting Equipments
5.14 Covers for Motorcycles
5.15 Clothing and Protective Equipments
6.1 Decorative Accessories
6.2 Wall Mounts
7.1 Paint Products
7.3 Test Beds
7.4 Racing Fuels
7.5 Battery Chargers
7.6 Oils and Chemical Products
7.8 Detergent and Rust Proofing Products
8.1 Safety and Alarm Systems
8.3 Horns and Acoustic Warning Signals
9.2 Associations and Foundations
9.3 Press and Publishing Houses
9.5 Finance Companies
9.6 Software Companies
9.10 Servis Sector
9.11 Training and Certification Services
Arrival and Stay
Motobike Istanbul team supports public transportation in the city center by taking measures of social distancing and wearing facemasks at all times. Below, you'll find useful information on how to get to Motobike Istanbul with ease and comfort.
- By Metro: Aksaray-Airport metro line passes through the Istanbul World Trade Center/Istanbul Expo Center complex. Passengers are able to transfer from Zeytinburnu or Şirinevler metrobus stations to the Airport metro line.
- By Bus: You can easily reach the Airport Metro stations from many points of the city by using IETT bus connections and get off at the "World Trade Center - Istanbul Expo Center" station and reach the fairground.
- By Metrobus: Metrobus offers the fastest transportation option to the fairground from Zincirlikuyu, Mecidiyeköy, and Avcılar. You can transfer to the Airport metro from Şirinevler metrobus station using the 34 A metrobus line, get off at the Istanbul Expo Center Station and walk to the fairground.
- By Taxi: Istanbul Airport is approximately 40-45 km from DTM Istanbul Expo Center.
There are taxi stations at the Airport’s arrivals gate. You can exchange money and use ATMs in the Arrivals Hall. Just show the hotel name and address to the taxi driver. Between the airport and the fairground, it costs around 130-140 Turkish Liras (20-25 Euro). The total cost may increase according to the highway and bridge prices on the route and the arrival time may be longer depending on the traffic situation of Istanbul.
- By Car: You can reach the fairground by road transport through 3 alternative arteries: E5, TEM, Coastal road.
How to get from Istanbul Airport:
Havaist: You can reach Kadıköy, Bostancı İDO, Beşiktaş, Taksim by HAVAİST vehicles departing from Istanbul Airport. For detailed information, you can visit www.hava.ist website.
BUS: IETT's IST-4 line numbered buses that carries passengers between Bakırköy and Istanbul Airport, reaches the Bakırköy İDO Pier by following the direction of Kuleli, Şirinevler, Ataköy. The distance of İDO to Istanbul Expo Center is approximately 15 minutes.
How to get to Istanbul Airport:
Havaist: You can take Havaist from Kadıköy, Bostancı İDO, Beşiktaş, Taksim to Istanbul Airport. For more information about Havaist, you can visit the web site: www.hava.ist
BUS: IETT's IST-4 line numbered buses that carry passengers between Bakırköy-Istanbul Airport, Departing from Bakırköy İDO Pier, Ataköy follows the direction of Şirinevler and Kuleli and reaches the Istanbul airport. The distance of İDO to Istanbul Expo Center is approximately 15 minutes.
Istanbul Expo Center, 34149 Yeşilköy, Istanbul, Turkey
Your Motobike Istanbul contacts
We can help you with any questions you may have relating to the organisation and implementation of your trade fair presence or visit.