Turkey’s Leading International Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Accessories Exhibition
In 2020, having brought 285 exhibitors and 108,485 visitors together from all around the world. The most comprehensive event of the motorcycle and bicycle industry, Motobike Istanbul will be organized for the 13rd time between February 25-28, 2021.
New season models will be on display for the first time at Motobike Istanbul, organized by Messe Frankfurt Istanbul with the support of the industry's leading associations MOTED and MOTODER.
Having brought 285 exhibitors and 108,485 visitors together from all around the world
Sponsors & Supporters:
Motobike Istanbul is where you need to be
- Industry meeting place: Motobike Istanbul welcomes vendors and visitors as the only and leading fair in the field of motorcycling, bicycling and their accessories.
- At the heart of the action: Vendors at Motobike Istanbul don’t just address the Turkish market; they also address markets accessible through Turkey – Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia. You, too, can strengthen your place in this international competition.
- Season Opening: Launching of new products.
- Advantage of communication options: Take advantage of communication options through media to establish and increase your brand awareness.
- Motobike Academy: Join conferences on trends and innovations in the motorcycling and bicycling worlds with important names in the sector.
Motobike Istanbul 2020 Photos
We have many impressions of exhibitors, products, events and visitors. Here you will find a selection of pictures of the Motobike Istanbul 2020.