Welcome to Motobike Istanbul!
The countdown finally begins for the ultimate version of the largest exhibition of motorbikes, accessories and equipment in the region.
Visitor tickets will soon be available for sale via Biletix!
New halls! Newer. Bigger. Better.
Motobike Istanbul 2024 will be held in Istanbul Expo Center's renovated halls of 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. These halls have direct access to the metro station as well as the car parking area.
The new halls will provide a much better experience for visitors with numerous alternatives for dining, rest areas and toilets as well as more convenient entrance gates for easier access to the exhibition grounds.
Check out what you can find at Motobike Istanbul!
- The largest motorbike exhibition in the region which brings together thousands of B2B buyers and end-consumers from different countries
- A chance to take a step into the motorbike market in Türkiye as well as surrounding regions such as the Balkans, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and North Africa.
- An opportunity to launch your new products just before the season opening and reach communities outside of the fairground by extended media coverage during the show.
- The perfect place to network with domestic and international professionals to promote your brands and products
- Meet new brands and check out the latest models of motorbikes
- Discover the latest innovations in the motorbike world and take a step into the future of e-mobility
- Take part in Motobike Academy and on-site workshops to develop your personal skills
- Seize the opportunity to witness fascinating motorbike stunts and live music performances taking place during the exhibition
- Easily access the fairground via metro railway or park your vehicle at the car parking area right at the entrance of the renovated halls 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Messe Frankfurt’s whistleblower system
If you have any information regarding possible or actual violations of environmental protection or human rights (such as discrimination, violation of the freedom of association, unfair wage practices or failure to provide sufficient employee protection), we would ask you to share this with us.
You can reach Messe Frankfurt’s Compliance Management team at:
Messe Frankfurt GmbH
Attn.: HS 33 Compliance Management / Confidential
Ludwig-Erhard- Anlage 1
60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone: +49 69 - 75 75 60 60
You may provide information under your own name or anonymously. However, we would encourage you to communicate with us openly so that we have the option of asking questions and investigating and clarifying the situation you are bringing to our attention.
Everyone involved in processing a report and investigating the situation in question is obliged to treat as confidential the identity of the whistleblower and the persons mentioned in the report.
Anyone who reports possible or actual violations of legal regulations in good faith will receive the express protection of Messe Frankfurt. No one should be disadvantaged in any way as a result of submitting a whistleblower report. This also applies to anyone who assists you with your report or disclosure.