Here you will find everything you need to know at a glance – including information on trade fair participation, travelling to and from the event and services on the exhibition grounds.You can contact us for your questions
Setup and dismantling
Regular setup begins on 24 April 2023 at 15:00 and ends on 26 April 2023 at 23:59.
Dismantling begins on 30 April 2023 at 18:30 and ends on 01 May 2023 at 23:59.
Arrival & stay
Motobike Istanbul team supports public transportation in the city center by taking measures of social distancing and wearing facemasks at all times. Below, you'll find useful information on how to get to Motobike Istanbul with ease and comfort.
- By Metro: Aksaray-Airport metro line passes through the Istanbul World Trade Center/Istanbul Expo Center complex. Passengers are able to transfer from Zeytinburnu or Şirinevler metrobus stations to the Airport metro line.
- By Bus: You can easily reach the Airport Metro stations from many points of the city by using IETT bus connections and get off at the "World Trade Center - Istanbul Expo Center" station and reach the fairground.
- By Metrobus: Metrobus offers the fastest transportation option to the fairground from Zincirlikuyu, Mecidiyeköy, and Avcılar. You can transfer to the Airport metro from Şirinevler metrobus station using the 34 A metrobus line, get off at the Istanbul Expo Center Station and walk to the fairground.
- By Taxi: Istanbul Airport is approximately 40-45 km from DTM Istanbul Expo Center.
There are taxi stations at the Airport’s arrivals gate. You can exchange money and use ATMs in the Arrivals Hall. Just show the hotel name and address to the taxi driver. Between the airport and the fairground, it costs around 130-140 Turkish Liras (20-25 Euro). The total cost may increase according to the highway and bridge prices on the route and the arrival time may be longer depending on the traffic situation of Istanbul.
- By Sea Bus: Access to the Fairground from Kadıköy and Bostancı – you can use IDO Sea busses departing from Kadıköy and Bostancı for Bakırköy to reach the Fairground.
- By Car: You can reach the fairground by road transport through 3 alternative arteries: E5, TEM, Coastal road.
How to get from Istanbul Airport:
Havaist: You can reach Kadıköy, Bostancı İDO, Beşiktaş, Taksim by HAVAİST vehicles departing from Istanbul Airport. For detailed information, you can visit www.hava.ist website.
BUS: IETT's IST-4 line numbered buses that carries passengers between Bakırköy and Istanbul Airport, reaches the Bakırköy İDO Pier by following the direction of Kuleli, Şirinevler, Ataköy. The distance of İDO to Istanbul Expo Center is approximately 15 minutes.
How to get to Istanbul Airport:
Havaist: You can take Havaist from Kadıköy, Bostancı İDO, Beşiktaş, Taksim to Istanbul Airport. For more information about Havaist, you can visit the web site: www.hava.ist
BUS: IETT's IST-4 line numbered buses that carry passengers between Bakırköy-Istanbul Airport, Departing from Bakırköy İDO Pier, Ataköy follows the direction of Şirinevler and Kuleli and reaches the Istanbul airport. The distance of İDO to Istanbul Expo Center is approximately 15 minutes.
Istanbul Expo Center, 34149 Yeşilköy, Istanbul, Turkey
|27 April 2023 Thursday||14:00 - 19:00|
|28 April 2023 Friday||10:00 - 19:00|
|29 April 2023 Saturday||10:00 - 19:00|
|30 April 2023 Sunday||10:00 - 18:00|